To uphold the virtue of the four-ringed insignia, it’s important to keep your Audi in tip-top shape. That’s where we come in. We will keep your Audi roaring through the corners like an R8, instead of hobbling around the bend like a used Gremlin.
Best of all, you don’t even have to book a flight to Germany to acquire such exemplary service. We can perform all of the services your Audi needs, right here in West Jordan, Utah.
With over 15 years of experience, we know German Automobiles better than Tiffany’s knows diamonds. Whether you need extensive repairs or just manufacture’s scheduled maintenance, we can take care of your Audi, from stem to stern – or headlamp to tailpipe.
Some common Audi services include:
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance: 30k, 60k, 90k, etc. Keep up on factory scheduled maintenance to ensure you and your Audi enjoy a beautiful relationship for many years to come.
- Oil Changes: we perform every kind of lube job, from standard to full synthetic.
- Tune Ups: for smooth engine performance and optimum fuel economy, today’s sophisticated vehicles still require a good ol’ tune up.
- Filter Replacements: your car has a bunch of filters that require periodic replacement including a fuel filter, air filter and – to ensure you aren’t breathing in a bunch of nasty stuff – a cabin filter.
- Windshield Wiper Blades: streaking, smearing and generally unpleasant wiper blades ruining your driving experience? Let us throw on a new set for you.
- Fluid Services: your vehicle has a wide variety of fluids coursing through its systems, all of which should be replaced according to the manufactures scheduled maintenance. Coolant, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering and differential services – we perform them all.
- Trip Inspections: don’t take that long road trip without first having us thoroughly inspect your vehicle.
- Maintenance Inspections: it’s an excellent idea to have us take a peek at your vehicle from time to time, just to ensure everything is performing as it should.
- Brakes: since brake pads are made of friction material, they wear out, meaning sooner or later your car is going to need brakes. When it does, don’t entrust the stopping ability of your vehicle to some quickie lube place – bring it to us for proper repair.
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics: nothing ruins your day like having the dreaded check engine light illuminate on your dash. There are many reasons for the check engine light to pop up, but don’t despair – we can get that loathsome light to vanish like abracadabra.
- Timing belts: if your timing belt is not changed according to the manufactures scheduled intervals, it may break, causing internal engine damage – guaranteeing your engine a new lease on life as an oversized paper weight.
- Timing Chain Service: The Audi S4’s with the 4.2 liter V8 are known to be problematic. We replace the guides that are prone to failure.
In addition to the usual stuff, we offer a host of other services as well. These include, but are certainly not limited to, the following:
Transmission: Your transmission works hard sending power to the drive wheels, but it’s the engine that gets all of the glory. Don’t forget to show the unsung hero of your drivetrain the attention it deserves.
- Transmission Service & Repair: we can do it all from transmission fluid services to sensor replacement.
- New & Rebuilt Transmissions: if your transmission is slipping, or just won’t shift at all, we can swap it out for a new or rebuilt one.
- Driveline Maintenance & Repair: noisy driveline components mean trouble. Let us pinpoint the problem and return you to the bliss of pure silence
- Axle Replacement: if your CV axle is clicking, clunking, throwing grease or all of the above, it’s time for replacement.
- Differential Service & Repair: typical differential problems include leaks and abnormal noise. If your vehicle exhibits any of the aforementioned symptoms, bring it to us for repair.
- Clutch Repair & Replacement: clutch replacement is a necessary evil when you own a manual transmission vehicle. If your clutch is grabbing, slipping or making a bunch of noise, it’s time to swap it out for a new one.
Engine Services: No report from your mechanic is worse than the news that your four-wheeled object of affection requires engine work. But don’t despair – we can fix your engine woes, and have your sweetheart back on the road quicker than you can say lickety split.