Your BMW is the ultimate driving machine, which means it deserves the ultimate in care. Such a fine example of Bavarian craftsmanship should not be trusted to just any Joe Wrench. Instead, bring it to the experts (yup, that would be us) for service and repair.
We have a strong admiration for all Vehicles native to the land of frankfurters and Oktoberfest, and BMWs are no exception. Our passion is evident in our workmanship – there’s nothing else we would rather make a living at than working on German cars.
So, if you are looking for honest, quality service with a penchant for German automotive engineering, bring your 3 series, 5 series or 7 series to us.
Some common BMW services we perform include:
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (30K, 60K, 90K, etc): no need to make a trip to the dealer for your scheduled maintenance – we can do it right here.
- Oil Changes: if you love your vehicle, don’t take it to that quickie lube place. Although it may seem like a simple service, there is definitely a wrong and a right way to do a lube job. We perform the later.
- Tune-Ups: if you want your engine to run as smooth as the day it was born in Germany, bring it to us for a tune up.
- Filter Replacement: your vehicle has a number of filters that need periodic replacement including air filters, fuel filters and cabin filters. Swapping them out from time to time keeps your vehicle performing better, longer.
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service: A/C blowing warm air? Heater dispensing air colder than a polar bear’s toenails? Don’t worry – we will get the interior of your BMW temperate again.
- Windshield Wiper Blades: get a fresh set o’ wipers before the next big storm hits.
- Fluid Services: don’t let your fluids go unchanged – doing so can result in substantial repair bills down the road. Keep up to date on your coolant, transmission fluid, brake fluid, transfercase, power steering and differential services.
- Trip Inspections: let us look over your Bimmer before you hit the road – you’ll be happy you did.
- Maintenance Inspections: have us give your vehicle a once over in order to spot potential problems before they arise.
- Brakes: squeaking brakes? Grinding brakes? No problem! We can handle all of your brake woes to keep your family safe.
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics: don’t ignore that check engine light – it’s on for a reason. Something is wrong in one of your vehicle’s complex systems, but don’t despair – we’re here to help.
Common BMW Problems:
- Cooling system issues: coolant leaks and faulty water pumps tend to pop up frequently. If these issues are not addressed they cause the engine to overheat, possibly resulting in extensive engine damage.
- Crankcase ventilation system issues: problems in the CCV system can cause rough running, oil consumption and misfires.
- Vanos repair: say what? Vanos is your BMW’s variable valve timing unit, and when it fails, it can cause a host of problems. Symptoms include: a lack of power, engine hesitation, idle problems, loss of fuel economy and other abnormalities.In addition to typical maintenance, your Bimmer may occasionally require additional maintenance and repair. Some of our other services include:
Transmission: transmission may as well be a four letter word, because everyone knows tranny problems make for a very, very bad day. Whether you need extensive transmission repair or just regular maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
- Transmission Service & Repair
- New & Rebuilt Transmissions
- Driveline Maintenance & Repair
- Differential Service & Repair
- Clutch Repair & Replacement
Engine Services: The engine is the heart and soul of your BMW – meaning, you won’t get very far down the road without it. So, make sure you bring it to us for extraordinary service and repair.
- Engine Repair
- Engine Replacement
- Engine Performance Check
- Timing belts and chains
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Driveability Diagnostics & Repair
- Fuel Injection Service & Repair
- Fuel System Maintenance & Repair
- Ignition System Maintenance & Repair
And so much more…
- Hybrid Repair
- Diesel Repair
- Smog Checks
- Smog Repair
- Electrical Repair
- ABS Service
- TPMS Service
- Check Engine Lamp
- Ride Control
- Air Suspension
- Climate Control
- Brake Alignment
- Headlight Alignment
- Computer Diagnostics
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Shocks & Struts
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Exhaust Systems & Mufflers
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Brake & Lamp Inspections
- Fleet Services
- Hybrid Services
- Chassis & Suspension
- Power Steering Repair
- Body & Trim Repairs (Mirrors, Door Handles, Locks)
- Power Accessory Repair