The three-point star has always represented class and sophistication. So why would you take your Mercedes to a bargain-basement price (and quality) repair shop?
When you bring your Benz to us, you can rest assured that it will receive primo service. We know Mercedes-Benz vehicles better than anyone – at least anyone without a thick German accent and an affinity for driving the Autobahn. No matter if you’ve got a C-Class or an SLR McLaren, we will service your car right.
We don’t treat our customers like just another cog in a heavily worn transmission either – we form long lasting relationships with our clients and treat them like family.
So, when you’re ready to have your Mercedes pampered the way Karl Benz intended, bring it to us.
Some common Mercedes services we perform include:
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (30K, 60K, 90K, etc): engineers and other people commonly referred to as smarty-pants determined your Mercedes requires service at designated intervals. We agree – to keep your car running like new, factory scheduled maintenance is a must.
Oil Changes: the most fundamental of all vehicle services is the oil change, and ours are the best (even if we are a little bias).
- Tune-Ups: modern vehicles no longer have points but they’ve still got plugs that need replacing from time to time. A tune up keeps your engine running smooth.
- Filter Replacement: good, clean filters will keep your vehicle performing like it just rolled off the assembly line.
- Windshield Wiper Blades: be prepared when the next storm rolls in.
- Fluid Services: in addition to engine oil, your vehicle has a bunch of other fluids that need changing such as transmission fluid, brake fluid, coolant, differential fluid and power steering fluid.
- Trip Inspections: an enjoyable road trip can quickly turn into a disaster if you experience a break down. Let us give your car a checkup before you hit the open road.
- Maintenance Inspections: it’s a good idea to give your car a checkup every now and then, just to make sure everything is a-ok.
- Brakes: if you own your car long enough, you will eventually have to put a set of brakes on it. Let us be your choice for brake service when that time comes.
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics: putting a piece of tape over your check engine light is not a thorough repair. Your light is on for a reason – let us determine why and get it fixed properly.