And nobody outside of Germany knows Volkswagens better than we do. We eat, sleep and breathe VW (which may be a medical condition, really) and our passion is evident in the work we do.
We know how to make our customers smile and their Beetles purr, which is why we have been in business for over 15 years.
So, don’t trust your Jetta to just any Joe Lugnut – bring it to JP Auto Works for proper service.
Some common Volkswagen services we perform include:
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance: 30k, 60k, 90k, etc. We strongly suggest our customers keep up on their scheduled maintenance – and no, it isn’t just because we like to see your smiling faces. It’s because regular maintenance is important for the longevity of your vehicle.
- Oil Changes: ever since you were a kid, dad has been reminding you to get your oil changed on a regular basis. Well, guess what? He’s still right.
- Tune Ups: Even modern cars need their spark plugs and (in some cases) wires changed.
- Filter Replacements: your car has filters you probably never knew existed from air filters to fuel filters and cabin filters. And you guessed it – to keep your car running well, they all need to be changed periodically.
- Windshield Wiper Blades: it never fails – you don’t realize how horrendous your wiper blades are until you’re caught in a torrential downpour. Don’t let this happen to you (again). Let us supply you with fresh wipers.
- Fluid Services: coolant, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering and differential services – the list goes on and on. Volkswagen recommends your change these fluids periodically and so do we.
- Trip Inspections: you don’t want to be stuck out in the middle of the Nevada desert with car problems, so let us check your vehicle before you embark on your next road trip.
- Maintenance Inspections: it’s an excellent idea to have us inspect your car from time to time. After all, how are you really going to know what’s going on under that hood unless you have someone take a look?
- Brakes: brakes wear out over the life of a vehicle. Eventually you’re going to need them replaced – it’s just the nature of the beast. Bring your Volkswagen to us and we will make sure you’re stopping on a dime.
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics: contrary to popular belief, simply plugging a computer thingy in under the dash does not determine the cause of the obnoxious check engine light. There are many reasons for the check engine light to pop up, all of which require a trained technician to diagnose and repair.